Influencers are trendsetters with an authentic voice who influence their loyal following with their personality and passion spanning in the areas of fashion, beauty, fitness, food, parenting, lifestyle, home and travel.
We are made up of a network of attorneys with decades of experience ready to assist with agreement review, contract negotiations, content security and licensing. The firm is also made up of millennials and we understand how our generation communicates
- Social Celebrities
- Other Social Media Content Creators
- Influencer Talent Agencies
- Individual Influencers/Content Creators
INFLUENCER TALENT & MARKETING AGENCIES
We are legal counsel for all influencer talent agency needs. While you are creatively investing in your social influencers around the world, our experienced legal team will ensure your content creators are fully protected, recognized and their rights and deals are secured.
We take care of all your legal needs involving:
- Brands, PR, Ad Agencies
- Co-branded Collections
- Sponsored Posts
- Promoting Destinations
- Social Takeovers
- Digital Print and on Camera Campaigns
- Speaking Engagements & Appearances
- Launching New Products & Services
Whether you are a part-time or full-time content creator, you are contributing creative information to digital media for audiences. The law was shaped to aid creators, but you need to know what your rights are and how to enforce them in order to protect yourself. We help you use the law as an instrument to ensure that you reach your goals.
Other Related Legal Services:
- Privacy Statement
- Brand Protection: Trademarks & Copyrights
- Sponsorship or Advertising Agreements
- Ambassador or Influencer Agreements
- Endorsement Deals
- Collaboration Agreements- defining division of work, deadlines, delivery, payment terms, copyright, termination.
- Talent Agreements
- Blog Business Formation (Sole Proprietor vs. LLC)
- Service Agreements
- Disclosures in line with Federal Trade Commission Guidelines
- CAN-SPAM Act law regulating email marketing or commercial emails.
Stay focused on representing influencers and creating content while we work on your legal matters. Book Now for an Initial Consultation!